Homebrew Browser 0.3

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MightyMouse, Apr 15, 2009.

Apr 15, 2009

Homebrew Browser 0.3 by MightyMouse at 2:23 AM (1,139 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. MightyMouse
    OP

Member MightyMouse GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    is anyone else having this issue, it just constantly code dumps when you try and donwload something?

or you que a few things up and it gets half way through and code dumps AGAIN.

? anyone

2. rudedoggx

Member rudedoggx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I don't get a code dump, but when I try to download something, no progress is made. The files won't download, and I eventually need to turn off my Wii.

3. MightyMouse
    OP

Member MightyMouse GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    atleast one person is having some issues aswell, i'm goin back to teh old version if i can find it lol

4. bula

Member bula GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  5. crwys

Member crwys GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    The only place i am having issues with is the emulator section, everything else updates / downloads fine. If i have the music on and try to update or download an emu it will either freeze right away or freeze at 99% of the downloading... Still freezes without music.

6. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    I was going to say to turn OFF the BG music, cause for me it seems that when the song gets to the loop point is when I get the code dump, so turn it off and then no code dump or any of this issues you are saying, but hence it is the first release with this new interface and set of options, it was sort of expected...!! [​IMG]