ROM Hack Homebrew App to let u play Gba games?

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I suggest you buy an EZflash 3in1 off DealExtreme, or off Gameyeeeah if you want it to fit inside a GBA or DS phat. They're about $20 a piece.

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
Searinox said:
I suggest you buy an EZflash 3in1 off DealExtreme, or off Gameyeeeah if you want it to fit inside a GBA or DS phat. They're about $20 a piece.
like i said i cant get one i wish i knew how to make Homebrew App so than i do it myslef but i cant
hate2.gif

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is perhaps possible, but nobody is bothering to try to get GBA on a slot-1, too difficult and not worth it.

Just get a cheap slot-2 like the 3-in-1.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_head said:
i think the cyclods is experimenting with playing gba games directly on the slot-1 card.

You would probably still need a ram expansion pack due to speed limitations. Or else the NDS wont be able to handle it and the gba game would lag or freeze.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Nope. The only thing they are trying to work out is how to make their built-in EZflash/eWin support to work properly with savegame sizes.

8v8t8r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
i think the cyclods is experimenting with playing gba games directly on the slot-1 card.
uhh wrong. the cyclods is only experimenting on adding gba compatibility with 3-in-1 ezflash cart without the need for gbaexploader. that's simply all there is to it. You still need a 3-in-1 ezflash, but you don't need to go to gbaexploader every time you want to play a gba game on psram or nor. All you would have to do is launch the desired gba game from the main file browser if you have a 3-in-1 ezflash.

as for cinnamonxv's request to play gba games but can't buy a 3-in-1 ezflash, then go to gaminglagoon.com, sign up and earn at least 20 points from their offers and then go to the prize page and request a 3-in-1 ezflash from dealextreme.

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
8v8t8r said:
da_head said:
uhh wrong. the cyclods is only experimenting on adding gba compatibility with 3-in-1 ezflash cart without the need for gbaexploader. that's simply all there is to it. You still need a 3-in-1 ezflash, but you don't need to go to gbaexploader every time you want to play a gba game on psram or nor. All you would have to do is launch the desired gba game from the main file browser if you have a 3-in-1 ezflash.

as for cinnamonxv's request to play gba games but can't buy a 3-in-1 ezflash, then go to gaminglagoon.com, sign up and earn at least 20 points from their offers and then go to the prize page and request a 3-in-1 ezflash from dealextreme.

hm ya not many good offers for me since i live in canada most free points are 0.25 and such *edit* if you guys can help me get points can ya ref me at

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No. Never. Serch next time or get a slot-2 card.

Also, I predict that by the end of the DS lifecycle, there will be one. But it wont have sound. And it will lag a lot. And a lot of games wont work.

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quit being so cheap and just buy it already. It's a one time purchase, jeez. "Lost all your games, eh?" Suuuuuure.

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
Trippy said:
Quit being so cheap and just buy it already. It's a one time purchase, jeez. "Lost all your games, eh?" Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

1. i actually did lose my GBA Games

2. aint allowed to order online i bought my dstt at a store and they dont got ez flash gba expasion pack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...