Hacking Hombrew on M3 Real HELP!!!

john310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so far I only have 4 homebrew apps, and only two of them, which are SNEmulDS and ipod actually works. However, other two application that does not work are Otaclock and SmashBrosRumble, and they both freezes at the DLDI Compatible screen.

I have all these program in the root of my micro sd card, and well, I need help
wacko.gif

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm guessing that you're using teh M3Real Firmware because the same things happened to me before. So far I figured out that if you have the gba expansion pak, you can run them from there. Choose the slot-2 option. Or use the Flashcart OS slot 1. Its a homebrew firmware. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1950.
Also, I sometimes use the Triple Loader for Sakura, but I haven't tried running SmashBrosRumble.

john310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flameburst said:
Well, I'm guessing that you're using teh M3Real Firmware because the same things happened to me before. So far I figured out that if you have the gba expansion pak, you can run them from there. Choose the slot-2 option. Or use the Flashcart OS slot 1. Its a homebrew firmware. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1950.
Also, I sometimes use the Triple Loader for Sakura, but I haven't tried running SmashBrosRumble.

So it seems like I'm lacking those extra RAMs to run those apps...
frown.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no, those programs just can't be launched from the m3real built-in slot-1 homebrew launcher.
but super smash bros rumble is certain to work if you use flashcartOS to launch it.

john310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
no, those programs just can't be launched from the m3real built-in slot-1 homebrew launcher.
but super smash bros rumble is certain to work if you use flashcartOS to launch it.

FlashcartOS? Is that a m3 program that lets you launch practically any homebrew?

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed something odd...

I use ComicBookDS all the time, and I recently upgraded to a 4GB A-Data microSDHC...
Well CBDS worked fine on my 2GB Japan Kingston (which ironically died a couple days before receiving the A-Data), and now it slows up really really bad when using the directory menu (the menu where you select the book you want and also the submenu after that)...
Oddly enough though everything else works perfectly like it used to (the front menu and the actual turning of pages, etc.)...

So anyone know if this slowdown is because of the longer time it takes to read a microSDHC or is it a problem with ComicBookDS or could my CBDS files be a little corrupt?

Oh yeah, I load it through M3 DS Real Original Firmware and also through FlashcartOS.

bugmenaught

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
I've noticed something odd...

I use ComicBookDS all the time, and I recently upgraded to a 4GB A-Data microSDHC...
Well CBDS worked fine on my 2GB Japan Kingston (which ironically died a couple days before receiving the A-Data), and now it slows up really really bad when using the directory menu (the menu where you select the book you want and also the submenu after that)...
Oddly enough though everything else works perfectly like it used to (the front menu and the actual turning of pages, etc.)...

So anyone know if this slowdown is because of the longer time it takes to read a microSDHC or is it a problem with ComicBookDS or could my CBDS files be a little corrupt?

Oh yeah, I load it through M3 DS Real Original Firmware and also through FlashcartOS.

That happened to me when I formated my MicroSD to FAT32. A few hombreBrews loads slower on certain places, but it worths the overall size reduction advantages of FAT32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: