Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I recently sold my PSP to be able to herd the cash for buying a DS Lite (
yaynds.gif
) . I am now, officially, ready to get down and dirty with all those lovely DS games. About 800 of them in fact. So far I've been holding out for the "golden" solution to all my needs when it comes to games, homebrew and you name it. Up untill now the M3 Simply/R4 DS seemed to be it. But now I hear about this new beast called the M3 DS Real and my panties are in a bunch. The question that needs to be answered is: Do I buy the M3 Simply/R4 or do I wait for the M3 DS Real. If I choose the path of the super-ego how long will I have to wait? Questions needs answers, what path do I choose?

S

spectral

I'm not saying if you should wait or not, that is something you have to decide for yourself. However if you're waiting for the ultimate flash cart you'll always be waiting. There is always going to be something newer,better,fancier on the horizon. personally I buy a card and when things have progressed sufficiently I buy one of the newer ones. Then if they progress a lot more yet a newer one. Considering a cart like the R4 is only slightly more than buying a real DS game, upgrading once every 1-2 years is hardly breaking the bank.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm in a similar situation. I am trying to hold out for the Real, but when I emailed the team they said that they are taking a week off for the Chinese New Year, and the Real would be out around mid-March!
So I don't know what to do... Maybe I will buy a cheapo-depot thing like the Ewin 2 (Only $20 for me since I have a psaacard already, for you it would be more like $40, and the Ewin 2 Lite takes the same memory as the Real anyway) to hold me over until the Real is out. But I don't know...

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently sold my PSP to be able to herd the cash for buying a DS Lite () . I am now, officially, ready to get down and dirty with all those lovely DS games. About 800 of them in fact. So far I've been holding out for the "golden" solution to all my needs when it comes to games, homebrew and you name it. Up untill now the M3 Simply/R4 DS seemed to be it. But now I hear about this new beast called the M3 DS Real and my panties are in a bunch. The question that needs to be answered is: Do I buy the M3 Simply/R4 or do I wait for the M3 DS Real. If I choose the path of the super-ego how long will I have to wait? Questions needs answers, what path do I choose?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: my timezone EST