Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that is what they said. However people can change their mind. If you look at the HiyaCFW github for example, it has not been touched in over a month.
NDS-Bootstrap hadn't been touched in several months then we got updates with more supported games and then DSi support. Have faith in the devs.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They probably realized that they got too much attention which resulted into the leak. It's wise not to announce every small step if you are not ready for release.
I'm pretty sure that they are still working on it and that it will get released. But they said that they wanted to make a bundled release with everything you need to install the CFW etc. and all the tools need their time to be developed.

Reactions: CatmanFan

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
They probably realized that they got too much attention which resulted into the leak. It's wise not to announce every small step if you are not ready for release.
I'm pretty sure that they are still working on it and that it will get released. But they said that they wanted to make a bundled release with everything you need to install the CFW etc. and all the tools need their time to be developed.
I would love a bundle with the new exploit(s), the RocketLauncher files and the CFW.
That could just mean that Hiya is ready and is waiting for a RocketLauncher release, which is most likely the case.
It already is ready since the source is on GitHub and it can be compiled using devkitARM. We just need RocketLauncher for it to run correctly, since it freezes on NO$GBA. Only problem is that RocketLauncher isn't even out yet.

siamese

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's wise not to announce every small step if you are not ready for release.

Really? have you read this thread? https://gbatemp.net/threads/announcing-rocketlauncher-the-first-exploit-with-unlocked-arm7.476288/
or seen the youtube videos? July was a busy month, showing awesome things that could be performed with this exploit! And it made me
drool of emotion. See, all this created a hype that made me read and learn how to downgrade my dsi and install sudoku hax, then I injected some
other titles / tickets. I had a great time modding my DSi, and now i'm ready.

If waiting a little more is to "then improve the functionality of the system in order to provide the easiest, most user-friendly experience possible" :rofl2:
I´ll wait.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hypervisor is more accurate to the real hardware and in most of the cases goes to full speed.

GBARunner2 is still an emulator. Running the code natively and using an mmu to emulate hardware doesn't mean it's more accurate, in fact you could end up not being able to emulate certain interactions (cpu instruction timing etc). It will normally be quicker, although with a just in time compiler you can special case things more easily which can make that faster.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Will there be a coldboot method? Like with Luma3ds? Also will it support NAND backup/restore?
If you will have already installed RocketLauncher, then you can make HiyaCFW autoboot by renaming the HiyaCFW .nds file on the SD card to "boot.nds". This only works if you have your RocketLauncher-installed cart inserted, though.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you will have already installed RocketLauncher, then you can make HiyaCFW autoboot by renaming the HiyaCFW .nds file on the SD card to "boot.nds". This only works if you have your RocketLauncher-installed cart inserted, though.

It would be nice if they didn't all use boot.nds, so you could use rocketlauncher for running something that needs arm7 but use one of the traditional exploits for running something that only needs arm 9. Without having to rename files on your sd card. Mostly would be of use for testing.

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So flipnote studio or dsi browser will allow you to DG to 1.4 once the exploits are released. What else do we need to run hiya?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...