Hitman 2 reveal trailer

IO Interactive will be making a new Hitman game, as announced by Warner Bros Int. Entertainment. Hitman 2 will build upon 2017's episodic Hitman game by the same studio, adding new features and gameplay elements. The story will focus on Agent 47's backstory and the Shadow Client. If you pre-order the game, you can play a new Sniper Assassin mode today. Hitman 2 will launch on November 13 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and will be a full game--not episodic.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Will be hype if they stick to the formula of the last one and still understand that Absolution was a fucking catastrophe.

Fuck their fucking naming though.
Fuck you Doom, fuck you God of War, fuck you Battlefield, fuck you Hitman. Go eat a dick.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Will be hype if they stick to the formula of the last one and still understand that Absolution was a fucking catastrophe.

Fuck their fucking naming though.
Fuck you Doom, fuck you God of War, fuck you Battlefield, fuck you Hitman. Go eat a dick.
I quite enjoyed Absolution, but in a way you're right - I want them to focus on contracts. Agent 47 is a hitman, the unusual occupation is what draws people in, they should stick to it.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I quite enjoyed Absolution, but in a way you're right - I want them to focus on contracts. Agent 47 is a hitman, the unusual occupation is what draws people in, they should stick to it.
I will forever despise Absolution, nor will I see it for its own merits (if it even actually has any) when it tries to live on the HItman name.

It does NOTHING that Hitman does or is about. I mean, you can't take what's essentially a sandbox assassin game and turn it into a hallway based on checkpoints. Like, it's not just a few missteps from what Hitman is, but a COMPLETE contradiction to what the series is about in just about every sense. Let's not even talk about disguises and "INSTINCT"..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1