Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Look at this shit! Look at it!!
pKLOIRh.png
The Legend Rank doesn't have a maximum number of posts specified. This is normal, though, since it is the highest rank, right? Well, what if it isn't?
The absence of the maximum amount isn't marked with a dash, or "none", but with "?????", which means, there could be another, hidden rank, that has not been added to the Wiki, because it has not yet been obtained by anyone.
Look at the question marks. There are five of them. The amount of posts you need to obtain this rank is 10 000, so it would be logical to have another rank at 100 000, making the maximum amount of Legend posts 99 999, a five digit number.
It could also be that the five question marks are just placed ramdomly, and the required amount of posts is much higher.

What do you think?

Why do I have the feeling that an admin will come and just tell everyone that there's no secret rank...?

Reactions: Davidosky99

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i think that is a special rank, granted only to thoose who pay the gbatemp's charges lawyers and get admins out of prison.
this is the reason we are no longer a rom download website.
if there is a good hearted gbatemp out there that serves as scope goat, it will get that special hidden rank!

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at this shit! Look at it!!
pKLOIRh.png
The Legend Rank doesn't have a maximum number of posts specified. This is normal, though, since it is the highest rank, right? Well, what if it isn't?
The absence of the maximum amount isn't marked with a dash, or "none", but with "?????", which means, there could be another, hidden rank, that has not been added to the Wiki, because it has not yet been obtained by anyone.
Look at the question marks. There are five of them. The amount of posts you need to obtain this rank is 10 000, so it would be logical to have another rank at 100 000, making the maximum amount of Legend posts 99 999, a five digit number.
It could also be that the five question marks are just placed ramdomly, and the required amount of posts is much higher.

What do you think?

Why do I have the feeling that an admin will come and just tell everyone that there's no secret rank...?
Wait a minute....
Half life 5 will be the next entry
Does this mean... The Illuminatti... Is truly a pentagon?

Oh my god
There's a pentagon in Washington DC

THEY ARE THE ILLUMINATTI

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's just a case of "Well nobody has got many more posts than this so we'll make more ranks when needed."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Why buy another Series X? Something happen to the 1st one?