Hidden 'Temper Rank?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by smileyhead, Sep 28, 2016.

1. smileyhead
    OP

smileyhead Occasional Reporter

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    Look at this shit! Look at it!!
    This shit!
    The Legend Rank doesn't have a maximum number of posts specified. This is normal, though, since it is the highest rank, right? Well, what if it isn't?
    The absence of the maximum amount isn't marked with a dash, or "none", but with "?????", which means, there could be another, hidden rank, that has not been added to the Wiki, because it has not yet been obtained by anyone.
    Look at the question marks. There are five of them. The amount of posts you need to obtain this rank is 10 000, so it would be logical to have another rank at 100 000, making the maximum amount of Legend posts 99 999, a five digit number.
    It could also be that the five question marks are just placed ramdomly, and the required amount of posts is much higher.

What do you think?

Why do I have the feeling that an admin will come and just tell everyone that there's no secret rank...?

Davidosky99 likes this.
  2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    i think that is a special rank, granted only to thoose who pay the gbatemp's charges lawyers and get admins out of prison.
    this is the reason we are no longer a rom download website.
    if there is a good hearted gbatemp out there that serves as scope goat, it will get that special hidden rank!

3. Ricken

Ricken So long, and goodnite / So long, not goodnite

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    Wait a minute....
    Half life 5 will be the next entry
    Does this mean... The Illuminatti... Is truly a pentagon?

Oh my god
    There's a pentagon in Washington DC

THEY ARE THE ILLUMINATTI

4. Seriel

Seriel Worshipper of Skiddos

Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
    UK
    I think it's just a case of "Well nobody has got many more posts than this so we'll make more ranks when needed."