Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

D

Deleted User

Welp, can't believe I missed that. Thanks.

EDIT: Now I can believe I missed it. There is no HID setting option in Loadiine. I only get Log Control/Server/IP, PyGecko, PadCon...

EDIT2: Oh, duh. Got a different version of Loadiine and now all is working. Cool.

Last edited by ,

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Loadiine support for HID works great, I had a random crash before maybe because I didn't have any compatible pads plugged in via USB (and to be fair it is a nightly so you can't expect 100% stability) but when I had the Sm4sh USB box plugged in with the WaveBird in port one I was able to put in some time playing Deus Ex: HumΔn Revolution and Shovel Knight. No lag, using the Z button as a psuedo-Shift key works surprisingly well and it just feels right playing Shovel especially with a proper pad rather than a big touchscreen.

MrBananaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone here have a config file for the n64 to usb mayflash adapter, i have tried to get it set up myself but it is not working and I can't figure out why

Small Kat

PC addict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone has a noob guide to make button config for new controllers(eg. Xbox 360 wired) i tried the github but it looks too complicated to me.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone has a noob guide to make button config for new controllers(eg. Xbox 360 wired) i tried the github but it looks too complicated to me.
Xbox 360 will not work. You need CronusMax plus which will spoof it as ps3/4 controller which can work with it. Yesterday i saw one at gamestop for 60 bucks.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox 360 will not work. You need CronusMax plus which will spoof it as ps3/4 controller which can work with it. Yesterday i saw one at gamestop for 60 bucks.
OR.... A titan one :)

drex_usage_overview_custom.png

Houjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @Maschell if you still need someone with 4 controllers, I do have the Mayflash adapter with 4 gamecube controllers, and I also have 4 PS3 controllers.

But I only have 1 Wii U Pro Cotroller, and one Wii Motion Controller if that matters...

I´m glad if I can help ^^

MusicalMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I'm new to hacking, so this may be a stupid question. So I did all the steps and connected my keyboard and mouse to the Wii U with HID to VPAD. But, I accidentally pressed the home button and then back to the game and it froze, so I shut off my device. Now whenever I go to connect my devices and go past the black screen with text, it gives me a white screen and will not progress.

gbadl

Trophies
XP
Country
Being able to remap wiimote controls to gamepad would be great. If you could add this feature I wouldn't have to use wiimotes anymore.

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Today I managed to add support for more controllers via network. I didn't use any additional hardware (except for my computer) and was able to use 4 Xbox 360 Controller on my WiiU spoofed as Pro Controllers.

While the Xbox Controller in fact use XInput and not HID, you're still able to get HID Input on your computer (The WiiU just doesn't recognizes it). I "simply" forward all HID data from my PC via network to my WiiU.
(simply means 2 active sockets (one TCP and one UDP connection) that get disconnected everytime you close an Application and randomly crash your console...)

Currently its still pretty unstable.
- As soon as I close the programm on the PC, the connection is lost and I have to reboot my WiiU.
- I can't attach/detach network controllers without rebooting the console.
- and random crashes.

I hope I can fix the problems and integrate this method into a real HID to VPAD release.
I'll keep you updated

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Today I managed to add support for more controllers via network.
This is amazing! It would be so useful for when you have your friends come over. Just tell them to take their PS or Xbox controllers with them and boom. No need to buy pro controllers anymore. You are a legend.

SaltOPepper

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Today I managed to add support for more controllers via network. I didn't use any additional hardware (except for my computer) and was able to use 4 Xbox 360 Controller on my WiiU spoofed as Pro Controllers.

While the Xbox Controller in fact use XInput and not HID, you're still able to get HID Input on your computer (The WiiU just doesn't recognizes it). I "simply" forward all HID data from my PC via network to my WiiU.
(simply means 2 active sockets (one TCP and one UDP connection) that get disconnected everytime you close an Application and randomly crash your console...)

- As soon as I close the programm on the PC, the connection is lost and I have to reboot my WiiU.
- and random crashes.

I hope I can fix the problems and integrate this method into a real HID to VPAD release.
I'll keep you updated

Marry me. It would be so amazing to be able to play with xbox controller. Does it work with wired xbox controller (plugged into the computer?) currently?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

- and random crashes.

I'll keep you updated

God yes, that's what I've been waiting for! Just keep it going! :bow: :yayone:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica