Homebrew Hid Test Works But Controller Doesn't Work In Nintendont?

TheNurseInBlack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a hid test(failed to open a config file) but other than that the controller seems to be compatible. But it doesn't work in Nintendont
I'm also not sure if I'm doing this right. But I pasted the contents of the controllerconfig files (Which are the controller.ini files right?) from controller_ini_to_array (from github /FIX94/Nintendont/tree/master/controllerconfigs)into the controller folder created by Nintendont when I updated it. I also went ahead and pasted everything else where I keep my apps But that didn't seem to do anything. Am I doing something wrong?

TheNurseInBlack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the issue that I have to make my own to get it to be viewed and to work in there? Because my original question wasn't how to make my own, but how to get them to be use the existing ones in Nintendont. (And if the configuration I'm currently using are in fact the controller.ini's) Because it seems like my controller is compatible I just don't know from there how to get it to work.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the PS2 to USB adapter you have isn't on that list you will have to make one and see if it works. The devices in the controllerconfigs folder on GitHub are known and do not need an ini. They're baked into the app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.