Hacking Hibernation probs.

DigitalSquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, can anyone tell me how I can fix this issue?

When I close my DS on a DS game to hibernate, sometimes it will just unhibernate right after it hibernates, sometimes it will flicker when it is closed, and a couple times it just shut off. Any help would be great, thanks!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Just so you know in the future, you should really only make one thread in one section. What flashcart have you got? Does it have the problem with original games as well?

DigitalSquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Just so you know in the future, you should really only make one thread in one section. What flashcart have you got? Does it have the problem with original games as well?

Sorry about that, I accidentally posted in the DSTT section because I have it book-marked. So I hope that answers the first question. Since I posted, the DS miraculously started hibernating properly again. I'm trying to figure out whether it was a hardware issue with the DS or the DSTT. I had dropped it recently and it landed perfectly horizontal, so who knows... could a flashcart play games flawlessly but tamper with the hibernation?

tyuno123

Trophies
Website
tyuno.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
i think i had a similar problem before , It was because I dropped my DS with the R4 inserted.
Then whenever i close my DS to sleep mode the power light will keep flickering and i can still hear music coming coming from my ds except it follows the flicker.

I fixed the prob by hitting the R4 flashcart on the table.

DigitalSquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tyuno123 said:
i think i had a similar problem before , It was because I dropped my DS with the R4 inserted.
Then whenever i close my DS to sleep mode the power light will keep flickering and i can still hear music coming coming from my ds except it follows the flicker.

I fixed the prob by hitting the R4 flashcart on the table.

Ha nice, and thanks for the input. I think that was the issue, because I took out my DSTT trying to inspect the problem and then I put in a regular game to test it one last time before I was going to consider shipping the DS to get repaired... It worked fine, so here I am.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up