Hacking Hi, G6 Real DLDI problem :S

jerbob92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, i have a G6 since today, first none of the homebrew were working, then i downloaded the new firmware with autopatching, then it checked and patched it it says it is DLDI compatible, but then none of them work :S allm white screen except for Beup, it shows a pic of a compo, then i press a and it says loading and top screen is very weird, then it freezes, all of them in the main folder list of homebrew i have tried:

*lmpng
*colors!
*Beup
*DS2Win

Please help me
yaynds.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What model do you have, the 16G or 8G? Some homebrew isn't working on the 16G model. It's a bug, and I'm sure they'll get it fixed in the next firmware release. Hopefully.

Myuutsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i have a G6 since today, first none of the homebrew were working, then i downloaded the new firmware with autopatching, then it checked and patched it it says it is DLDIÂ compatible, but then none of them work :S allm white screen except for Beup, it shows a pic of a compo, then i press a and it says loading and top screen is very weird, then it freezes, all of them in the main folder list of homebrew i have tried:

*lmpng
*colors!
*Beup
*DS2Win

Please help meÂ
yaynds.gif

Moonshell isn't working on my G6, either beup, please help, I downloaded moonshell from the G6 page, again, please help
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-