Hi everyone, I'm here to submit a guide to fix a specific error x)

Barroer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good evening everyone,

I am Òscar, a 21 year old person from Catalonia, and I have mainly created an account here to submit a guide to fix a specific error that I have just randomly fixed and that some other people have experienced in the past with no solution until now. It is related to DS/3DS Homebrew, so if someone could point me at the right place within GBAtemp to post my guide I would be more than grateful. Thank you very much!

Barroer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for the welcome! I have been snooping a bit through the forums and I have found other two subforums where posting my guide would probably be as good as in the one you mentioned, which are "3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators" and "3DS - Hacks, Translations and Utilities". Do you think posting in these would probably be better? :teach:

I still can't post links because the site tells me I am too new to do that :sad::hateit:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

huh, now I can't create a new thread until tomorrow, haha okay funny

Last edited by Barroer,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello and welcome, lad.:)
...a guide to fix a specific error that I have just randomly fixed and that some other people have experienced in the past with no solution until now. It is related to DS/3DS Homebrew.
If you don't specify what it is, though, we can't suggest where to post it.
The term "DS/3DS homebrew" is too generic, it means everything and nothing : it can be a simple game, a port from pc, a software, etc.
:unsure:

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Good evening everyone,

I am Òscar, a 21 year old person from Catalonia, and I have mainly created an account here to submit a guide to fix a specific error that I have just randomly fixed and that some other people have experienced in the past with no solution until now. It is related to DS/3DS Homebrew, so if someone could point me at the right place within GBAtemp to post my guide I would be more than grateful. Thank you very much!
Welcome aboard! I believe you should put it within Tutorials. That way, it's a guide upon how to fix this specific error. Enjoy the madness!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare: