Homebrew Hi can you block updates and still play local and online?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok updated to b9s but get the odd error exception has occured stack dump when i try to shut the 3ds sumtimes and at the bottom it says press to shut down strange is there a fix for this
Is it happening with homebrew? Also, should've warned you to make a NAND backup in case anything went wrong, but try redownloading Luma.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok updated to b9s but get the odd error exception has occured stack dump when i try to shut the 3ds somtimes and at the bottom it says press to shut down strange is there a fix for this
some of the crashes-dumps are because of Rosalina, if the crashes for you are frequent try switching to Luma-Legacy this is basicly 8.0 w/o Rosalina (this means however you need to move back to Home Brew Launcher + an updated Payload. and i believe renaming the 11.4 one for 11.5 works for N3DS's only. ) you "Can" disable the ARM11 Exceptions but if you were to ever report a bug it would be dismissed if it occurred while these Exception handlers were Disabled.

if they are Occurring when not running homebrew OR games then give us more details.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some of the crashes-dumps are because of Rosalina, if the crashes for you are frequent try switching to Luma-Legacy this is basicly 8.0 w/o Rosalina (this means however you need to move back to Home Brew Launcher + an updated Payload. and i believe renaming the 11.4 one for 11.5 works for N3DS's only. ) you "Can" disable the ARM11 Exceptions but if you were to ever report a bug it would be dismissed if it occurred while these Exception handlers were Disabled.

if they are Occurring when not running homebrew OR games then give us more details.
You can also rename the 11.2 one as well for n3DS and o3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz