Gaming HGSS leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I like how "it's been confirmed" but no references were provided with your statement. You write a bad essay friend.

Besides, what would happen if I were to lose my pokewalker? I can't play the game anymore?

Overlord Zetta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shonosuke said:
t's been confirmed, not only do you need the pokewalker for the beginning, but throughout the game, if you don't sync with walker, that game will be blocked.

Sugiyama has said that, they put the utmost security checks in this game

This also IIRC, is a statement that came from 4ch, which then spread to Gamefaqs.

IMO, if you believe anything that comes from 4ch, 9/10 times you are being gullible

Oh, and on the topic of Anti-Piracy, I will absolutely laugh if this turns out to be just as sophisticated as KH: 356/2 Days was, where all one person has to do is change two specific Hex values to disable it.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Overlord Zetta said:
shonosuke said:
t's been confirmed, not only do you need the pokewalker for the beginning, but throughout the game, if you don't sync with walker, that game will be blocked.

Sugiyama has said that, they put the utmost security checks in this game

This also IIRC, is a statement that came from 4ch, which then spread to Gamefaqs.

IMO, if you believe anything that comes from 4ch, 9/10 times you are being gullible

Exactly.

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
EvanUnisil said:
Yeah I like how "it's been confirmed" but no references were provided with your statement. You write a bad essay friend.

Besides, what would happen if I were to lose my pokewalker? I can't play the game anymore?
Now This GUY Make sense!!

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pokemon games are anyway pretty boring in my opinion there are much better RPG and especially with new ideas out there

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
We heard you the first time.

But yeah that statement is from 4chan, also seen on Gamefaqs. Apparently serebii is getting info from someone that has the game and iirc no mention of the pokewalker being needed to play has been made.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You never know
tongue.gif

Overlord Zetta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, and I would trust Serebii over Gamefaqs and 4chan anyday.

Serebii has rarely been wrong, and common sense would tell me that Nintendo would not be so foolish as to make a gimicky device mandatory to play an actual game that barely relates to it story-wise. Again, if you lost it or it was damaged you could never play your game again.

I mean if this had been that Personal Walking Trainer game then yes I could see this as the case because that's all the story and purpose of that game revolves around. However this is Pokemon HG/SS, not Walk with My Pokemon so I can play a real DS Game.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep I see no mention of any "pokewalker being needed to start the game" message on serebii, damn 4chan and gamefaqs. =/

But seriously there is a strong possibility that this will never happen, those things look like they are extremely easy to use, and what use will this have in game, I can't think of any, I don't want to look like a ****** carrying this around just to play the real thing, and I doubt kids will use this anyway. =/

Yingxue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yankeesrule3526 said:
Pokemon is the most popular RPG and by far the largest.

He's 'getting' his info from a thread on 2ch. An anonymous player got her game early, and is playing thru SoulSilver and posting screenshots.

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Most popular RPG??? Err, what about FF? DQ? Tales?

It's a good entry level RPG, that's all. And it's way overhyped.

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just to say, I talked to someone out japan who got the game earlier today (clonecharizard) and he said that you DON'T need the pokewalker to start the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn