ROM Hack HG SS anyone with a good patch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLERCRACK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So does have a patch for HG SS the us version?????????? i am sick of only j version and am bored of havin 2 save every 2 seconds so please post your patches here if u do have a working patch then
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
gba.gif
wink.gif
wub.gif
ill be like this
gba.gif

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
os ok that guy cant ban shit but i will tell you this the game cant be crack there will be no fix so just telling you so you know none cant crack this game

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Stevetry said:
os ok that guy cant ban shit but i will tell you this the game cant be crack there will be no fix so just telling you so you know none cant crack this game

You're an idiot. If it was uncrackable, AKAIO, Cyclo, Supercard and M3 (partially) wouldn't have fixes for the game. Everything made by humans can be cracked by humans.

KILLERCRACK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
how do you know???? i am gonna buy the real game 2mara when it out in eu yay cant wait..
rofl2.gif
grog.gif
gbasp.gif

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:

You're an idiot. If it was uncrackable, AKAIO, Cyclo, Supercard and M3 (partially) wouldn't have fixes for the game. Everything made by humans can be cracked by humans.

i mean a patch not cardflahsh firmwares idiot

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Stevetry said:
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:

You're still wrong.

sword414

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Stevetry said:
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:

whats a cardflahsh

(lmao)

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:

You're still wrong.

NO YOU ARE

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt it's uncrackable but I also doubt we'll see a patch anytime soon if ever.
Everyone capable of cracking it are too selfish or just don't care. I bet Rudolph could do it, but he only does J patches. I bet some flashcart devs could do it but it wouldn't help their cause so they won't.
I'm disappointed in the NDS scene.

ccgriffith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:

You're still wrong.

NO YOU ARE

rofl
what are you, 8?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:
ZeWarrior said:
Stevetry said:

You're still wrong.

NO YOU ARE
NO U INFINITY!

There, now I've beaten both of you.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back when more people used R4 cards GTA was hacked to work on any card so was spirit tracks. With card updates coming out the same week a game is dumped it's superfluous to work on a patch. No one is going to waste their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou