Hey, y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by astrangeone, Dec 1, 2009.

1. astrangeone
    OP

astrangeone GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Hello! I'm an asian lesbian that grew up on Nintendo. It's been fun in the pirating scene; I've used an adapter for the SNES to play Super Famicom games, one of the first clumsy as hell gameboy readers/writers, and using one of the gameboy advance ones where you had to fiddle with different save types to get it to work properly.

I bought a DS when it first came out, and then graduated to the DS Lite when Pokemon Diamond/Pearl came out. I probably won't pick up the DSi...well, if my gf picks one up for me.

I'm a hardware junkie as well. I have a Silver DS Lite, with shimmed black face buttons. (From my first DS Lite.) It runs on flashme'd firmware. I have used the R4 and the Acekard 2i on the DS Lite.

I fix DS Lites too. I once fixed a busted white DS Lite (the power switch nub was gone), by gluing the tiniest bit of metal to it. I sold it back to the person for fifty bucks.

I'm a Canadian, although occasionally, I'd go back to Hong Kong for new games and more fashions.

I'm also in university, studying therapeutic recreation. It's a pain, and it's almost exam time! [​IMG]

See you around!

2. Ireland 1

Ireland 1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 21, 2008
    Hey welcome to GBAtemp.

3. astrangeone
    OP

astrangeone GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Thanks, Ireland 1.

Hope I can be a good member as well!

4. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    [​IMG] ..... Welcome..

5. Ryufushichou

Ryufushichou I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!

Mar 29, 2008
    Raimon Junior High
    Welcomez. Hope you enjoy staying here.

- VV