astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! I'm an asian lesbian that grew up on Nintendo. It's been fun in the pirating scene; I've used an adapter for the SNES to play Super Famicom games, one of the first clumsy as hell gameboy readers/writers, and using one of the gameboy advance ones where you had to fiddle with different save types to get it to work properly.

I bought a DS when it first came out, and then graduated to the DS Lite when Pokemon Diamond/Pearl came out. I probably won't pick up the DSi...well, if my gf picks one up for me.

I'm a hardware junkie as well. I have a Silver DS Lite, with shimmed black face buttons. (From my first DS Lite.) It runs on flashme'd firmware. I have used the R4 and the Acekard 2i on the DS Lite.

I fix DS Lites too. I once fixed a busted white DS Lite (the power switch nub was gone), by gluing the tiniest bit of metal to it. I sold it back to the person for fifty bucks.

I'm a Canadian, although occasionally, I'd go back to Hong Kong for new games and more fashions.

I'm also in university, studying therapeutic recreation. It's a pain, and it's almost exam time!
cry.gif

See you around!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: