Hexyz Force undub

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by TheGreatNeko, May 28, 2010.

1. TheGreatNeko
    OP

TheGreatNeko GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2009
    United States
    Can someone teach me how to undub this game, or undub it for me? It'd be greatly appreciated.

2. DxEggman

DxEggman GBAtemp Fan

Feb 28, 2008
    United States
    Learn to read Japanese and play the Japanese version.
    Alternatively, if you don't understand Japanese, stick with the English version.

3. Xoa

Xoa Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2007
    United States
    You'll have to read up a lot on how to handle images and you'll need a number of programs to handle the files contained in a PSP game. But, all the information is out there. A lot of PSP games get undubed though, so we may get lucky.

It's not exactly easy, and may not be possible. I haven't checked into it myself.

4. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    Only game I know of is Crisis Core...
    I know there are some PSP translation projects going, like this one http://zarradeth.wordpress.com/

5. sprogurt

sprogurt GBAtemp Fan

Dec 13, 2006
    Undubbed? sure just reach for the volume button. Alternatatively just go through umdgen and dummy the voice files. if you're talking about a translation project then that's not an undub. Or simply just do what dxeggman said, stick with the English version.

6. ragingchaosgod

ragingchaosgod JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG

Dec 20, 2008
    Yer not missing much with an undub anyway. The animated sequences don't have subs so you're pretty buggered if you can;t understand Japanese.

7. Princess Rozalin

Princess Rozalin †GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†

Jul 12, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    Unfortunately i have to Agree Stick with the English Version it isnt that Bad i been Playing the game its Pretty good.Your not missing much on the Undub like ragingchaosgod Said.

8. TheGreatNeko
    OP

TheGreatNeko GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2009
    United States
    So thanks to the one person that recommended umdgen which is what I needed, and to the other five I wasn't asking for an opinion.

MarkDarkness likes this.