prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
:(
Having yesterday announced that it had secured an exclusive Assassin’s Creed III SKU, GAME has today gone one step further by nabbing exclusive UK rights to Heroes of Ruin.

The Square Enix RPG is due out on 3DS in the UK on June 12th and can only be bought from GAME. It can currently be pre-ordered for £34.99 on GAME’s website.
http://www.mcvuk.com...ve-in-uk/094933

lets hope GAME doesnt secure more exclusives in the future..

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Play.com had (well, it's still there but guessing it will be removed shortly) it on pre-order for £24.99

eCtqD.png
Will this include Gamestation at retail I wonder? No longer a GAME in this town
Yes.

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have no problems with this tbh, although I've been purchasing my latest games from amazon (due to the recent issues with game and not having all games), but I still purchased most of my 360, DS and 3DS library from them... Here's hoping it'll have a good price tho. =O

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
People saying that this is disgusting and whatnot should really think of how good, financially, this will be for GAME. It's an excellent business decision and the fact that they will have no direct competition to stock this game (new, anyway) means that...well, they get all your pennies :D

Not saying it's a good decision for the public but y'know...companies are out there to make money, sometimes I wonder whether people think that the videogame industry is exempt from that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise