HENKAKU Release 6 Changelog (September 12, 2016)
- Whitelisted scePowerSetGpuClockFrequency, scePowerRequestColdReset,scePowerRequestStandby, and scePowerRegisterCallback
- Fixed rare bug which crashes modded SceShell. There is still no PSN spoofing for modded SceShell
- Removed “welcome” message when triggering exploit (was used for debugging and is no longer needed)
Changelog for VitaShell 1.2 (September 21 2016)
- Added ability to export photo and music files (‘More’ -> ‘Export media’).
- Added battery percentage to system information (thanks to littlebalup).
- Added toolbox where more features will have place, by theorywrong (press START).
- Improved stability for file browser delete operation.
- Pressing L in the music player will now restart the song if the song is not at the beginning.
- VitaShell will now remove the unused updater bubble after successful updating.
HENKAKU Complete change log source
VITASHELL download, release notes
If mod is reading this, please change the title of thread to "Henkaku and Vitashell updates"
Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, , Reason: Vitashell/molecule Updated.