Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i assume the installed eboot files will be on the memory card? And after finding them those will be the files i move (once sure) to get the vita shell eboot into the games file eboot..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think ill just wait till more work is done, the 2 games i would like to use it for are not compatible at this moment, and with my luck there will be updates and hopefully some explanation

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i assume the installed eboot files will be on the memory card? And after finding them those will be the files i move (once sure) to get the vita shell eboot into the games file eboot..

Unless you have a special Vita, everything is on the memory card.

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Correct Days Elapsed Offset is 0x1D364 (2 Bytes)

I found the Wear Gauge in the 1st Equipment is at 0x43C5E (2 bytes) but i dunno how this work (next equipment offset +4)
Thanks for the corrected offset. It worked but haven't fully tested it. Now I can skip creating another character and just focus on my main character with days reset so I can complete the challenges.

Last edited by Roah,

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
anyone help me save edit my file? or something had maxed out berserk shaman and prisoner level 87 qq

You want to try that again in English ? This time, name the game, what you want edited, and provide details of the stats (preferably via screenshots) so people could possibly edit the save file for you.

lagias00

Trophies
XP
Country
Can i ask some?

I have 3.60 henkaku vita and want to edit Dragon's crown save file...

i use gohanmem edit exp and money but.. can't equipment...

i heard PS3 ver. can edit save file but i dont have PS3 and Dragons crown PS3 ver.

hocchoigame

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the clarification jm, there're A LOT of missed items ID's, I just didn't have the time to do them all and there're a lot of dummies so that was kind of frustrating but you're more than welcome to fill the gaps for your save editor... ^_^

Here's another NEW offset: 0x0001D362 - Days Elapsed

Also if you're interested the offsets of the Colossal Coffer go from 0x00043C9C - 0x00043E9B (128 Items) and the equipment go from 0x00043F9C - 0x0004409B (64 equipment) :D

I exported save file, modified the offset and imported the editted PRMDAT.BIN using rinCheat. However, it shows c2-212828-1 error after I load the save file. It also crashes when I load the unmodified save slot.

Have anyone encountered this situation?

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i ask some?

I have 3.60 henkaku vita and want to edit Dragon's crown save file...

i use gohanmem edit exp and money but.. can't equipment...

i heard PS3 ver. can edit save file but i dont have PS3 and Dragons crown PS3 ver.

Use Gohan, not Gohanmem. It'll fix the checksum in the file for editing.

CrazyAnime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
Need some help with HxD with Dragon Quest Builders save
I would like to edit my save on the second chapter is this possible if so what's the value of 99 is it 0F27 to get 99 items ?
and Max of HP/Attack/Defence please I'm using usa save but want to change region to uk version is this possible ?
and how do you use the item list to input them in to save.

for anyone that replies thank you :)

beancurds

Trophies
XP
Country
You want to try that again in English ? This time, name the game, what you want edited, and provide details of the stats (preferably via screenshots) so people could possibly edit the save file for you.
PCSB00404 - Muramasa Rebirth - Validity check required
I used gohanmem v1.01 beta to search for money/exp (its on address 10/15, just search until you find the values) and modified them
PCSE00459 - My Singing Monsters - compressed or encrypted save
you can just edit the quest reward values in the database file(msm.db) in ux0:\user\00\savedata\PCSE00459 to get max money/food/diamonds using sqlite (you can also edit the dates on when the seasonal monsters appear on the shop)

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi
Need some help with HxD with Dragon Quest Builders save
I would like to edit my save on the second chapter is this possible if so what's the value of 99 is it 0F27 to get 99 items ?
and Max of HP/Attack/Defence please I'm using usa save but want to change region to uk version is this possible ?
and how do you use the item list to input them in to save.

for anyone that replies thank you :)

Hi CrazyAnime, I already posted the offsets before:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/henkaku-save-editing-thread.436933/page-27#post-6738423

For chapter 2 you need to look for the files in 0:/ux0:/data/rinCheat/PCSE00912_SAVEDATA/, each Chapter has their own files:

Chapter 2: Rimuldar
Save Slot 1 -> slot0050/PRMDAT.BIN
Save Slot 2 -> slot0051/PRMDAT.BIN

If you need help dumping save files follow Ness151 guide:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/henkaku-save-editing-thread.436933/page-28#post-6744312

CrazyAnime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

http://gbatemp.net/threads/henkaku-save-editing-thread.436933/page-27#post-6738423

For chapter 2 you need to look for the files in 0:/ux0:/data/rinCheat/PCSE00912_SAVEDATA/, each Chapter has their own files:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/henkaku-save-editing-thread.436933/page-28#post-6744312

Thank you Gvargas
once ive learned how to edit my saves then I would like to do is to get saves for each chapter and learn how to make a basic modded save for people to have a starter saves for each chapter in US/EU, Plus I've heard someone was making a save editor for DQB that would help a lot if it was made.

Last edited by CrazyAnime,

CrazyAnime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Hi Gvargas

I cant make heads or tails of this ive tried editing the save I got 999 HP but the screen was all blue, would it be possible to see your save for chapter 2 so I can see how it was done please or a screenshot.

hex.PNG

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi Gvargas

I cant make heads or tails of this ive tried editing the save I got 999 HP but the screen was all blue, would it be possible to see your save for chapter 2 so I can see how it was done please or a screenshot.

View attachment 67159

There you go... :)

Attachments

• PCSE00912_DQ_BUILDERS.ZIP
    18 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: CrazyAnime

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The first two digits are the equipment ID, in this save 38 01 is the Erdrick's sword according to my Items ID's, the next two digits AD 11 are the "endurance" of the equipment (the blue bar bellow it), I set it to 5000 (88 13) for all. If you're replacing a equipped equipment id do it always for an equal one (a sword for a sword, shield for a shield, etc.), the blank slots you can fill them with whatever piece of equipment you want... ;)

Attachments

• DQ Builders Items ID.zip
    26.8 KB · Views: 443

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo