help!

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend that I like but she only thinks of us as friends what do I do to get her to like me?

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol This reminds me of a funny bash quote:

QUOTE said:
DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

But to be serious I would say to just keep being friends and then eventually you might find someone else that you like.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes affections grow if you spend more time. or she may like you, but just doesn't know it. does she know you like her?

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Keep the friendship up. You may eventually get what u want
wink.gif

ps: Im in a similar situation here. I think she likes me and I like her (hell she even hugged me and invited me over once). Buut unfortuunately shes going back to Korea...probobly forever. DAMN!!!NOOOOO!! Oh well, atleast I have her picture and her email...and she has a pic of me as well...

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya i'm not going to do that.She's a nice person and sometimes i think she likes me by how she acts but then she tells me she doesn't.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
By the way, dont ask her if she likes you, you tell her that you like her. When you tell her, shell feel good and will probobly like you in return...
EDIT; Hellz yeh , 200posts!!!!!!

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yaoluislg said:
LOL good job on getting 200 posts.Anyways she flirts with me and messes with me alot.
Thanks
biggrin.gif
Anyways, she obviously likes you, seriously "she flirts with me" Hellz yeh she llikes you! Just follow what I said in the other post
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...