Hardware Help!

HaJinYoo

OP
Trophies
XP
y!)
Okay, so my Wiiflow was working fine, I hadnt played on it for a while about 4 months, then I needed a terabyte to move some files so I took the usb I usually use for the wii and plugged in into my comp, I thought this might harm the usb disk somehow so I didnt do it.. I plugged it out, after a week I plugged in the usb and all of my games were gone when I went onto wii flow! I checked on the computer, when I plugged in the usb, and all of the codes and covers were there! I dont know what wrong... right now I have these folder/ files on my usb wii flow thing: box covers, cache, codes, covers, fanart, music,themes, trailer, txtcodes, boot.dol, icon, language, titles, wiiflow (the last three had like not folders but you know the notepad icon with like a gear next to it) Help would be VERY MUCHLY appreciated! :)

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
We have wiiflow and wiiflow advanced now.
They get frequent updates that are not always compatible with previous revisions.
So, maybe you need to take a look at the wiiflow threat or wiiflow advanced threat to see how things should be setup at the moment.
If you repost your question there, you might get more to the point answers.
It might also be worth to try another usb loader and see if that still can find your games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."