Hacking HELP

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ok i made a big mistake, i have a 4.2 wii and tried to downgrade it but now all i get its a black screen, im scared out off my ass that it might be bricked, but i rad that it may be semi bricked and that can be fixed, i also read that it can all be fixed with a preloader, im been looking around but i cant seem to find a download place i need help bad, plz ppl

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i didnt get owned in fact when i got the problem this was the first site i tried but there was nothing wii brick related on the forums, there was mostly talk about bricked ds cards dont belive me look for ur selfs

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations you are now the proud owner of a Nintendo paper weight! Did you not back up the NAND with BootMii? if so there is a possibility of restoring it if you can run homebrew channel from Priiloader of load bootMii itself. If not, and if none of this makes any sense to you then I guess you are fucked!!!!!
lecture.gif

luisfhb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
downgrading never seemed to be a good thing to me, I was showed many tutorials saying that I needed to downgrade to get what I wanted, I never did it and here I am, with everything that I need on my wii(its not perfect but gives to the spend)

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Darkflame.fire said:
ok ok i made a big mistake, i have a 4.2 wii and tried to downgrade it but now all i get its a black screen, im scared out off my ass that it might be bricked, but i rad that it may be semi bricked and that can be fixed, i also read that it can all be fixed with a preloader, im been looking around but i cant seem to find a download place i need help bad, plz ppl

Ouch, that really sucks man, but you gotta read up a lot of stuff before you try doing ANYTHING. Just remember that for your next Wii.
Your Wii right now is dead. Completely. There's nothing you can do about it unless you installed BootMii as boot2 before you bricked.

Did you? If you did, then that's great and you can get your Wii back from your NAND backup, or if you never made a backup, somebody elses.

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
DeadlyFoez said:
Unfortune said:
There's nothing you can do about it unless you installed BootMii as boot2 before you bricked.
Thats not true. If a wii has a vulnerable boot1 but someone did not install bootmii to boot2 then they can use an infectus to install bootmii into boot2. Or if he has a nand dump then he could use an infectus to put the nand dump back on the wii. Those are the only options here.

Oh yes, I remember about that now.
theres a thread on that here somewhere.....

luisfhb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Is savemiifrii useful? I've heard that if you're able to get the sysmenu ver on the screen you can do some updates and maybe recover the wii.
I bricked my Wii once but savemiifrii didn't work, the console was completely useless, just like someone said, paper weight thingy(with red and green leds!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: