Hacking Help

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated my CFG usb loader, now i cant play some games....
I keep getting this error....

"ehcmodule no longer included!"
external file emhcmodule3.elf muust be used!

NOTE: Upgraded to v52, and is using IOS 222

]Okay i've got approximately 70 games in my HDD

now i wanna transfer this (clone it) to another drive..
(reason is because i wanna format the 1st drive coz i partitioned it with too much wbfs)

]So how long will it take?

Okay i know that USB Loaders have trouble with DLC such as from GuitarHero/RockBand, they arent able to delete the data from the Wii after "moving" them to Sd Card...

So i tried Neogamma and used a backup and it still didnt delete from the Wii..? I though t disks was able to do this, coz i think i remember that it was able to (But i think i used cIOSCORP)

So do i have to use cIOSCORP?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
use wii backup manager to transfer your games

u can now play games off of a fat32 formatted hard drive... u may want to use this method instead of a wbfs partition so u do not run into this resizing issue again

and the transfer time will depend on the size of the games, and where u r transfering them to (if ur transferring them to your computer it will be faster than going from 1 HD to another). Either way, it shouldn't take too long, i would guess 2-4 hours

edit: for the record, i think your post is stupid... why ask how long its going to take, either u are going to do it or your not... are u telling me that if it was to take a long time u wouldn't do it?

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
use wii backup manager to transfer your games

u can now play games off of a fat32 formatted hard drive... u may want to use this method instead of a wbfs partition so u do not run into this resizing issue again

and the transfer time will depend on the size of the games, and where u r transfering them to (if ur transferring them to your computer it will be faster than going from 1 HD to another). Either way, it shouldn't take too long, i would guess 2-4 hours

edit: for the record, i think your post is stupid... why ask how long its going to take, either u are going to do it or your not... are u telling me that if it was to take a long time u wouldn't do it?

Thannks

and to that question, yes... I've got my reasons

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay i know that USB Loaders have trouble with DLC such as from GuitarHero/RockBand, they arent able to delete the data from the Wii after "moving" them to Sd Card...

So i tried Neogamma and used a backup and it still didnt delete from the Wii..? I though t disks was able to do this, coz i think i remember that it was able to (But i think i used cIOSCORP)

So do i have to use cIOSCORP?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you have to use the native IOS the games asks for, so yes you have to use cIOSCorp

just the IOS's you need though.

so the SM IOS and IOS38

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated my CFG usb loader, now i cant play some games....
I keep getting this error....

"ehcmodule no longer included!"
external file emhcmodule3.elf muust be used!

NOTE: Upgraded to v52, and is using IOS 222

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?