Help with Zelda: ST saving

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by snico1995, Mar 13, 2010.

Mar 13, 2010

Help with Zelda: ST saving by snico1995 at 4:01 PM (882 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. snico1995
    OP

Member snico1995 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi, I got the spirit tracks rom that comes with the save, so i put them on my card (acekard 2). I played through some of the game, and saved, and this morning i booted it up and it just wasn't loading the save, and then it told me both slot one and two were corrupted and had to be deleted. this happens every time i make a new save file. Is there any way to fix this?? I'm sorry if this is the wrong section or if it has been asked, im a n00b [​IMG]

2. snico1995
    OP

United States
    Oh, i just recently had another problem with FF:CC Ring of fates, for one thing i would like a fix for the 20min play time thing, and another is when i go to a save crystal thing and press a, the game just freezes. has anyone else had that issue?

3. shlong

Member shlong in memoriam of gravitas

Italy
    for ffcc use the cheatdatabase, and use the cheat for the save fix

4. snico1995
    OP

United States
    where do i get that? sorry im a noob

5. snico1995
    OP

United States
    ok i found the db, i upgraded to akaio none of the games would load, now most of the games load on 1.5 , but my professor layton save got corrupted for some reason and mario and luigi freezes when i try to save [​IMG]