help with YSMenu for R4DS SDHC

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Maximz, Mar 3, 2010.

Mar 3, 2010

help with YSMenu for R4DS SDHC by Maximz at 5:08 PM (1,736 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Maximz
    OP

Newcomer Maximz Newbie

United States
  2. Kinqdra

Member Kinqdra GBAtemp's Official T-shirt

Croatia
  3. Maximz
    OP

Newcomer Maximz Newbie

United States
    he used a YSMenu Generator for R4 which his link to it is dead, thank you for the help but that didn't solve my issue .

Edit: i found the YSMenu generator for R4 and did the guide however this did not solve my problem im still stuck at the "Loading..." screen
    Edit #2: i also tried this guide http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/731812 and that didnt work for me either

alot of the guides talk about how they dont work for R4 Clones and when i read up on R4 Clones n i think mine was listed, just so everyone knows im using the R4ds SDHC and im able to run the firmware from this site http://www.r4sdhc.com/cn/down.asp#r41 the one that says ? R4 ???? v1.32 -----?2010-01-14?thats the latest firmware for my card

the only reason im trying to get YSMenu to work is because Estpolis came out and i heard it only seems to run with YSMenu and the patch if i could get the game to run on my firmware without the YSMenu i would not have asked (just incase anyone ask's ive tried it with/without the patch b4 hand to get it to work im stuck at a white screen on start up)

i appreciate and welcome all help from anyone

4. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
  5. Maximz
    OP

Newcomer Maximz Newbie

United States
    yea i tried both they didnt work so i guess ill just wait see if they patch the game to work for my card or ill just wait for it to be released in english ....for now ill just play it on No$Zoomer till then -_-