Hacking Help with Wii in Adelaide? Problems with IOS :(

filo22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,
I've been frustratingly trying to softmod my wii for the past few days. I've diligently followed the tutorials on this website and have tried nearly everything. I have HBC installed but must have a problem with one of my IOS (most likely 35 or 36) as it keeps freezing when trying to do anything with it. It seems like the more I try, the bigger the hole gets
unsure.gif
Damn IOS
wacko.gif

Does anyone know anyone that can help me here in Adelaide? I am willing to help out where I can and pay the person who fixes my beloved wii
frown.gif

All help much appreciated as I'm really stuck
unsure.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
our suggestion to you

use dop-ios and go through every IOS and update them.

some you might have to press A or -

take your time and read what is going on.

I suggest you only say yes to the Sig Hash Check [trucha patch] to only IOS 36 and 60 as those are the most important and some IOS's with trucha patch only lead to problems

bolex17

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im located near Woodville North, and wouldnt mind taking a look at the Wii... But is BootMii installed/can be as Boot2.. Don't want to touch someones else Wii unless it is.

filo22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bolex17 said:
Im located near Woodville North, and wouldnt mind taking a look at the Wii... But is BootMii installed/can be as Boot2.. Don't want to touch someones else Wii unless it is.

Ive tried to install Bootmii but it gets frozen at the "if you have bought this software you have been scammed etc etc"/
What can I do now? I have HBC and Loadmii channels

filo22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After a days work, i finally got it working. Just used the NUS downloader to update the broken IOS!! Thanks to all that helped, you dont understand how much a noob appreciates those who provide useful information!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...