Hacking Help with WBFS Manager

gonzoPHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've searched quite a bit, but I've only found people with the opposite problem.

I'm using Waninkoko's USB Loader 1.5. Whenever I insert a game in the Wii and copy it to my USB drive using the loader, the game launches and plays fine. However, whenever I use WBFS Manager 3.0.1 to copy games from my PC - they freeze when I try to launch them. I have tried using both rev9 and rev10, and both give the same result. I have also tried other loaders (CoverFlow and GX) and, again, both give the same result. I have tried all of the different options in WBFS Manager (like copy game partition only, remove update/copy rest, etc.), and that makes no difference.
hate2.gif

Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm sure it's not an issue of drive compatibility, or formatting, because the games do work when I copy them from a disc. And it's the same deal with all games - I can copy, let's say, MadWorld with WBFS, try to load and it freezes. Then delete it, and use the loader to rip it from disc - and then it works. I had no issues installing WBFS, and everything works the way it's supposed to when transferring. I have to be missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...