Help with WBFS Manager

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gonzoPHD, May 25, 2009.

May 25, 2009

Help with WBFS Manager by gonzoPHD at 4:34 AM (492 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. gonzoPHD

Newcomer gonzoPHD Member

Dec 30, 2008
    United States
    I've searched quite a bit, but I've only found people with the opposite problem.

I'm using Waninkoko's USB Loader 1.5. Whenever I insert a game in the Wii and copy it to my USB drive using the loader, the game launches and plays fine. However, whenever I use WBFS Manager 3.0.1 to copy games from my PC - they freeze when I try to launch them. I have tried using both rev9 and rev10, and both give the same result. I have also tried other loaders (CoverFlow and GX) and, again, both give the same result. I have tried all of the different options in WBFS Manager (like copy game partition only, remove update/copy rest, etc.), and that makes no difference. [​IMG]

Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm sure it's not an issue of drive compatibility, or formatting, because the games do work when I copy them from a disc. And it's the same deal with all games - I can copy, let's say, MadWorld with WBFS, try to load and it freezes. Then delete it, and use the loader to rip it from disc - and then it works. I had no issues installing WBFS, and everything works the way it's supposed to when transferring. I have to be missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.