Hacking Help with the card working

ktaaz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello, I recently got a DSTWO for my 3DS but sadly the card doesn't appear to work. I did as instructed, downloaded and then copied the EOS and the latest firmware to my SD card along with one game but my 3DS doesn't even seem to recognize the card ("There is nothing inserted into the game card slot"). I am on the latest 3DS firmware (with themes) and i'm using a 16gb Samsung micro SD card. According to an internet search the only way to update the DSTWO for a working firmware with the 3DS is using a DS lite which I do not posses. Any help would be kindly appreciated :unsure:

Codename PUMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine works with the latest firmware (pretty sure I have that, anyway). Do you have a friend with a DS or 3DS that you can shove the card into and see if it recognizes?

If you take screenshots of what's in the folders on your MicroSD, I or someone else can compare and tell you if you're missing something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: Are we quoting Greasy Strangler or Napoleon Dynamite? Haven't seen either in a fat minute