kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NVM problem solved but i posted a skin DL incase anyone wants it

ok so i had a old comp with windows XP and the Ak2 AK RGP Themes Master worked fine now i got a new comp with vista and every time i try to load it i get this message

"compoent MSINET.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly Registered: a file is missing or invalid"

but i have that file and all the other files i had on my old comp

so anyone knwo how to fix this ?

also before anyone says use the other editer i am used to this one already as i have made themes in the past

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks for the help but i found what was wrong after some searching and i will post the fix here just in case anyone else has this prob

ok so if you see the MSINET.OCX error when you try to load the theme program you gotta load a few files beofre it will work correctly on vista

first you gotta load Visual Basic 6.0 SP6 run-time files,then run the theme editer as admin and you should get a Msvbvm50.dll error just DL this file and put it in the same file as the theme editer .exe and you should be all set

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok seeing as you guys have helped me once or twice in the past i will link you to my newly finished rurouni kenshin theme please feel free to comment and enjoy

here is a priview
preview.gif

http://209.85.62.24/118/73/0/p213602/rurou...enshin_V1.2.rar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs