Hacking help with supercard!

excalibur69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, i picked up a Supercard Lite, Passkey, A-data 1 gb T-flash mem, and a card reader today. I ran the test on the Supercard, everything came back fine, and i proceeded to convert my games with the supercard utility. i then put all the dsq and sav files on my T-flash, and popped the T-flash and supercard in my DS Lite. For some reason, when i boot the games, it just goes to a white or black screen and the games dont load! can someone help!!!

excalibur69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, the a-data card came formatted in fat16 format right out of the box, so i didnt format it. i downloaded the newest firmware from the sc website, and the firmware on my supercard is up to date (didnt have to update, it was the latest version). also, i did follow the directions on dualscene as well for each game... still have problems....

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you selected the correct options in settings and patch options while patching? And I wuold format the a-data card once again in fat16, wouldn't hurt.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wait a sec, are you seeing a menu when you boot this up or am I understanding you correctly that when you boot the rom under the supercard menu it leads to white/black screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1