help with supercard!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by excalibur69, Oct 6, 2006.

1. excalibur69
    OP

excalibur69 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2005
    hey guys, i picked up a Supercard Lite, Passkey, A-data 1 gb T-flash mem, and a card reader today. I ran the test on the Supercard, everything came back fine, and i proceeded to convert my games with the supercard utility. i then put all the dsq and sav files on my T-flash, and popped the T-flash and supercard in my DS Lite. For some reason, when i boot the games, it just goes to a white or black screen and the games dont load! can someone help!!!

2. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
  3. excalibur69
    OP

excalibur69 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2005
    yes, the a-data card came formatted in fat16 format right out of the box, so i didnt format it. i downloaded the newest firmware from the sc website, and the firmware on my supercard is up to date (didnt have to update, it was the latest version). also, i did follow the directions on dualscene as well for each game... still have problems....

4. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    you selected the correct options in settings and patch options while patching? And I wuold format the a-data card once again in fat16, wouldn't hurt.

5. excalibur69
    OP

excalibur69 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2005
    did both of those already... i still have no idea what the problem could be??

6. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    only other thing I can think of is bad roms, assuming you did everything you said and you are patching with the correct options.

7. excalibur69
    OP

excalibur69 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2005
  8. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    wait a sec, are you seeing a menu when you boot this up or am I understanding you correctly that when you boot the rom under the supercard menu it leads to white/black screen?

9. excalibur69
    OP

excalibur69 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2005
    figured it out, my stupidity, i was using the CF version of the software, sorry guys! and thx!

10. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    no problem, that's why I gave you the link to the SC Lite software download, enjoy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice