i tried to load my pokemon white v6 on my ds and it froze and showed "load rom errcode=-4"
i have tried using this to solve this with instructions from
QUOTE said:TTDS Error - 4
From what I've read up in the forum (specifically ddc1's post) the problem involves the 'True Game ID' being different which is why your game won't load. Do the following to fix it:
1. Download the following package Here
2. Use ttd.exe to open up the following files in your flashcard 'extinfo.dat' and 'infolib.dat' (Always make a backup in case something goes wrong for whatever reason)
3. Search for the Clean B/W Game IDs (Black: IRBJ-5F0EA646 / White: IRAJ-0203EC40 ) Encrypted (X)' and at the Bottom it should say something along the lines of sucessfully patched.
5. Press any button to take you back to the main menu and hit '1' again this time it should say the reverse 'Encrypted --> Decrypted'
6. Go back to ttd.exe and replace the Game IDs you found earlier with these
7. Replace them with the following ( Black Patched: 'Game ID' / White Patched: 'Game ID' )