NDSTT White Screen issue (Nintendo DS Lite) (Pls, respond :C)

Issue

DoritosFun959

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi everyone, i've posted before because i had a problem with my DSTT Flash card, the problem was about an error screen that displayed a message that said something like "errcode=-4" or something like that. To fix the problem i tried to post a thread here talking about the issue and i had the answer of updating my menu for "YSmenu" and stuff like that. Finally, i've updated the menu for YSmenu and the error is gone, but now the error is replaced by a white screen after the loading screen that doesnt give me any sign of progress in the load, they told me about formatting my micro card with the panasonic sd formatter but i cant use it because i use linux and there's no port or version for linux systems, so i formatted my sd via Terminal and everything gone right, but the white screen after the loading screen still without solution.
The problem was caused with some games like pokemon Black/White 1 and 2 and others. In other games i can still play but it's pointless of having a Flash card that doesnt play the games i want.
Pls respond to this petition of help, I can give more information if it's needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb