Help with r4i gold V2.0

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by pablo70, Mar 3, 2011.

1. pablo70
    OP

pablo70 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    l have this card [​IMG] and have downloaded the firmware from the site i purchased it off , but it doesn't seem to play the newer games is there an up date for the firmware iam using (cant find any )or is there any other firmware i can put on it to play the latest games or is this flash card rubbish ?

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  3. pablo70
    OP

pablo70 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    tried that mate but no joy cant see any update for the card other than the one i have got when i first got the card at xmas , i bought this card as it was suppose to be kind of newish , dont really no anything about the flash cards to be honest , if anybody has any answers that can help i would be grateful , thanks

4. Rydian

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    That sticky contains all the answers, in order.

5. pablo70
    OP

pablo70 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    yip it does and i cant fix my problem as iam not game savy as yourself , just ordered a AceKard 2i so hopefully i will not have the same problems with that one

6. Rydian

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Unfortunately with many clones the answer is simply to get a new cart. Since so many decent carts nowadays have new types of Anti-AP people don't makes patches nearly as much anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice