Hacking Help with Preloader

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i have Preloader installed and everythig works fine except going to Homebrew channel from Preloader.When i a click on HOmebrechannel from preloader it shows the homebrew channel loading but everything is pixelated and frozen.Any ideas on how to fix this??
wacko.gif
Oh i can't post a pic up at this moment i don't have a camera at the moment... heres a pic

Zieg30CT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure what to say other than try reinstalling preloader and make sure you have the latest homebrew channel installed

Justin121994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i know this has been happening since i was on 3.2u its weird. My wii firmware is on 4.0 and i hve the latest homebrewchannel??

I also tried reinstalling and it still doesnt work going to homebrewchannel it just shows up the same as before.

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
I had that happen a couple of times, I just pulled power for 15 seconds and reinserted the SD card and it worked. I had another bug with preloader where if you press the wiimote too soon it wont sync.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
tried mine and it works great on 3.2U but i also use preloader 28 can you install 28 on your system?

(i tend to stay behind by one revision on any givin application just to have a little "buffer time" for bug reports and possible draw backs to a update...the ole if its not broke...why fix it attitude goes far in homebrew lol!).....Personally i dont want to update to 4.0 because there is an inevitable moment of bricking within the proccess while its restored within minutes.....I still dont fancy the "rough install" so ill wait for a smoother way to update to 4.0
wink.gif

Justin121994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welll homebrew channel works when you go to it the normal way so i dont think its the ios

well now that i think of it going to homebrew channel never worked from preloader since i first installed .27

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm no coder but i think it would be a good idea to use nandclean to get rid of the old preloader settings and use the latest preloader hacks.ini then see if you still have a problem.

Justin121994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where would u get nandclean ???

Posts merged

wait does it work with 4.0 cuz i remember somewhere it said u couldnt take hacks.ini off from the wii or am i wrong

Justin121994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah i do usb cios rev 10 and i downgraded my ios with ios downgrader to hve trucha bug in the ios but it didnt work before that since i just recently did ios downgradrer on 4.0=/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Final Fantasy crystal chronicles