Hacking Help With Pokemon Platinum... Please...

Raccoonboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using an R4 (the official one)
and the problem is that when i try to load up my actual rom its just a white screen

it loads fine the first time but never the next...

Help please

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Try trimming the rom, or maybe it's a bad dump. Try looking for a clean dump. Also, update the OS of your flash Cart. But, there probably no updates. It's probably beacause of the sue thing and the banning thing by the goverment. You can also use a different flash cart like: CycloDS, Acekard2, TTDS, M3Real or Simply, Supercard, DSExtreme, EDGE, and many, many more. Just don't get fakes or clones.

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Raccoonboy said:
I am using an R4 (the official one)
and the problem is that when i try to load up my actual rom its just a white screen

it loads fine the first time but never the next...

Help please

did you use Ar cheat??if you did some cheat may corrupt the rom so u might want to off the cheat.. another thing is that your rom have bug or maybe have problems.it happen to me before but after i delete it and download a new rom it works fine.

QUOTE(justtrying @ May 11 2009, 10:36 AM) Try trimming the rom, or maybe it's a bad dump. Try looking for a clean dump. Also, update the OS of your flash Cart. But, there probably no updates. It's probably beacause of the sue thing and the banning thing by the goverment. You can also use a different flash cart like: CycloDS, Acekard2, TTDS, M3Real or Simply, Supercard, DSExtreme, EDGE, and many, many more. Just don't get fakes or clones.

clones dont really affect the game unless u bought a old one..or the one you bought have problem..my friend got tricked into buying a r4 which is old...remember to buy ur flash card,m3,super card acekard and many many more with it's package dont buy the one without the package..and a flash card-etc should not be more then the marketting price..for e.g a r4 should cost maybe 20+ below 50? but if u bought it for 100+ you got trick =D..as i said my friend bought a old one for $150.. i could buy a 2 new ones for it or maybe 3?

another one is as said above,buy a new flash card.. it is not that expensive.. =)

lsp_kill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Official R4-firmware is outdated, yes.
But YSMenu isn't.
wink.gif

Just get YSMenu and you won't have any problems.
wink.gif

The R4 is still a very good backup-module, it has no "special-features" like the newer ones, but the things the R4 can do, does it really well (in general playing backups).

As long as Yasu continues updating YSMenu the R4 won't get outdated and you can be sure that you DON'T have to buy another card. It's dumb to say that.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If someone already bought an R4 and is posting in the R4 forums, why in god's name advise the guy to buy another flashcart?

How about helping him with his problem, isn't that what the forums are for afterall?

And for Raccoonboy,

You can try formatting as AndreXL suggests or download the YSMenu firmware which supports the newest games without hassle.

lord0fshred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had that problem with other games like Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, and Pokemon Diamond. All I did was format my MicroSD card and put it all back on there and it fixed the problem. try that

DarkZBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MurtenTK said:
install r4ysauto
here you can find it: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=103879
+ YSmenu, I think its the same thing though so correct me if I am wrong.

Download from Romulation or another place, it might be a bad rom, or try YSmenu and see if that works.

There is a code fix for the game (I think?) which might be there in the cheats section of Gbatemp.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
this has been a big prob for alot of r4 users including me..all u have to do is install ysmenu and ur done..the format that pokemon platinum sav is differenent from almost all games. ysmenu fixes that problem...its the best frimware for the official r4. make sure u have the newest version of ys menu

r2001uk

Trophies
XP
Country
YSMenu is the firmware you need.

R4YSAuto is an automated tool to make the firmware work on the R4. Much quicker than doing it manually.

But yeah, YSMenu is the way to go for R4 cards, been using it for ages and the only issue I had was with Chrono Trigger, until I got an updated USRCHEAT.DAT from this very site.
smile.gif

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
kenzspellz said:
as i said my friend bought a old one for $150.. i could buy a 2 new ones for it or maybe 3?

WHAAAT $150 FOR A FLASH CART o.0
with that money i can buy like 50 flash carts on Dealextreme
Your friend got PWNED how he can be such a dump and let people pwn him like that??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...