Hacking help with nus dop ios and upside down hbc

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys any help is greatly thank'd
my wii is >3.2 softmodded with softmii 2.1.1 (my choice of mod) install process was
1 wad manger load ios 16
,2 cwad manager load cios 249r7,
3 ios downgrader
4 anyregionchanger
5 preloader .29jodi
6 cioscorp installer
7 Cmios installer

ok guys heres the problem and i know there are post going on about this but ive read and read and reread most of them ,
my problem is my hbc was upside down , so i wanted to install preloader jodi thinking this would fix it (thats the idea i got from reading the posts about jodi),so i installed jodi and my hbc is still upside down , i then read that if i look at hbc when home button was pressed it would tell me the ios that hbc is using , with that info i was to then use either NUS OR DOP_IOS so i looked up the file with NUS that my hbc was using and it is ios 30 but it isnt list as active so i tried to use DOP_IOS but they dont list it either now im losty been round the block so many times my head is spinning , apart from updating to 4.1-4.2 how can i fix hbc i use 3.2 with cioscorp is most of my games work threw disc channel with it and dont when i update to 4.1 as i said thanx for any help and useful info
hi guys i may have found the answer by adding another hbc this one used ios 36 (why did it change so i had one on ios 30 and one on ios 36) can 2 not run on 1 ios or was it because i was messing with nus and dop ios ,anyway id still like to know what if it was on ios 30 because my preloader is on ios 30 and if i install this again i may come up with the same problem on another wii any help would be great

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Use DOP-IOS and reinstall a clean IOS61.

If you still have topsy-turvy HBC then

1. Use Dop-IOS and install IOS30-v1040 in place of the stub version.
2. Reinstall IOS61, the same version you already have, but DON'T apply the trucha patch.
3. Launch the HackMii Installer 0.5 and reinstall the Homebrew Channel

rookrook

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you will try it and update post later

hi did what you said hbc right way round now but some games not working thre w hombrew channel now ie mario kart , can i repatch the 30 and 61 ios back to what they where now i have hbc right way round, or do i need to keep them as they are to keep hbc right way round ? thanx in advance for any help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2