Homebrew help with iso loader

sirhc6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My wii music backup has loaded and worked easily but my backup for rapala fishing frenzy won't

Tried burning straight to dvd+r (booktyped to -rom) at 2x, and again at 12x

Then i patched it and burned at 2x because i read on the wiki that it works but not 1:1

With the patched it gets an error "the game disc connot be read please read wii instruction manual..."

with the unpatched dvd's it doesnt even go off the loaders screen before it says dvd error 324

-0.3 gamma
-all dvds are +r booktyped to -rom

Thanks in advance!

sirhc6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And where can i find Waninkoko's cIOS36_r7??? iv been looking and cant find it... to install it do i just put on sd card and run from hbc or do i need to uninstall the one i have?

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try Waninkoko's website. He has various IOS's that you can install. You do not need to uninstall anything as it will overwrite automatically.

QUOTE said:
to install it do i just put on sd card and run from hbc or do i need to uninstall the one i have?

Most of the time it is a .DOL or a .ELF file that can be run with the Front SD ELF/DOL loader. (You can find this at Wiibrew.)

Another option would be to use the Meta.xml template to create your own app. (Read up on it, don't ask too many dumb questions like a noob.)

Hope I helped.
biggrin.gif

-DunkrWunkah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.