Homebrew Help with getting homebrew on my O3ds

devilordante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
My O3ds is at firmware 9.2.0-0U, on the "getting started" page it says that i could get it done by using soundhax, after following all the steps, im stuck at getting the otherapp payload, since there isnt an option for my firmware, and im not sure if there's any option i have, my 3ds is supposed to be compatible, i tried to continue with the closest available payload (9.2.0-7U) but it just says that the .m4a file "cant be played"

im currently lost and unsure of what to do now, is there any other way to get the payload for my firmware? or do i need to somehow update to one of the available ones, and if so, how can i do it with a stock 3ds on that firmware, with nothing on it?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
My O3ds is at firmware 9.2.0-0U, on the "getting started" page it says that i could get it done by using soundhax, after following all the steps, im stuck at getting the otherapp payload, since there isnt an option for my firmware, and im not sure if there's any option i have, my 3ds is supposed to be compatible, i tried to continue with the closest available payload (9.2.0-7U) but it just says that the .m4a file "cant be played"

im currently lost and unsure of what to do now, is there any other way to get the payload for my firmware? or do i need to somehow update to one of the available ones, and if so, how can i do it with a stock 3ds on that firmware, with nothing on it?
The last number on your firmware indicates you don't have a compatible soundhax.
Ntrboot or seedminer are your options.

devilordante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The last number on your firmware indicates you don't have a compatible soundhax.
Ntrboot or seedminer are your options.
i feared as much, but is there no way to change that? like maybe updating to a slightly higher version that is compatible? after all, im only on 9.2.0, it suposedly goes all the way up to 11, or the only way now are those two you mentioned?

also, thanks a lot for the quick reply

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol