Gaming Help with extracting the official themes

CbS14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
If You can give the software to extract the files of the theme? I wanted to use Fake PKG Generator to extract a single theme. But they tell me that the passcode is incorrect. I used passcode "00000000000000000000000000000000" and got the error "Passcode mismatch."

Last edited by CbS14,

CbS14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Here are all the topics that I would like to extract. I don't have a PlayStation 4 console. I want to extract files and get images to use as PC Wallpaper. And Wallpapers in Kodi. Thank you for your help! But also, I'd like to know. Is there a way to find passcode for any theme without the PlayStation 4 console to extract files via Fake PKG Generation?

Attachments

• Link.txt
    46 bytes · Views: 140

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if that's against the rules. it's sort of a grey area, because I had to make an unlocker for all of the themes. several themes already had ones, but one or two of them were the wrong size. unlockers should be 128KBs apiece.

Reactions: sammydude and CbS14

CbS14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Please excuse me! But EP0700-CUSA02854_00-ETH0000000000234-ac files don't work. All of them weigh 0 bytes except icon0.png.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I included the icon0.png, which is basically the preview image of the theme. you can make your own fake pkg themes with all those files now (with passcode of all 0s). the system will error yet still install a theme without the icon0.png, but now it won't error at all. :D

Reactions: CbS14

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from my understanding, dlc is dumped and fixed the same way, but I've never bothered with it. I had some dlc for when I was dumping games, but themes and dlc are more difficult than games and patches, because you have to ftp the content over, so I opted not to try it at the time. that's probably why I had that corrupted theme dump (ftp error). you need a ps4 on exploitable firmware in order to dump official content. themes and dlc can be fixed very easily. games and patches require an official license.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not so much complicated, though it is compared with the ps3 or the vita, but it's time-consuming, which is why it took about an hour. my goal, I hope, is to show that hacking is not involved in fixing this stuff. there's a certain site, which I hate, that banks on the fact that most people in the scene think you have to hack this stuff to get it to work. that's not true one bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm