Hacking Help with Elite Beat Agents and Phoenix Wright: AA

Lightning Count

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've only tried out a few games but these are the only two so far that i can't seem to save in. For Phoenix Wright, whenever i try to continue with a save that was made in the middle of a chapter it just gives me a 'load failed' and the save disappears. Weird thing is, i can still continue from the start of the second episode (I've only completed the first) just not from where i saved in the middle.

Elite Beat Agents doesn't seem to save at all, i finished the first mission and the next time i loaded it i had to start over.

Ninja Gaiden is acting a bit weird too, every time i start it up it gives me a 'save file corrupt, please save again blah blah' message, though my save is always there and i can always continue right where i last left off.

Any suggestions? I turned in my N5 for this because of the horrible battery life and their fatal nature (Though the card gave me no problems with running games :/)

formicae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Friend of mine is having the same problem with the first two Phoenix Wrights, so I'm curious to see if anyone knows of a fix.

Lightning Count

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As far as i know these weren't patched. I'll try out some other roms of the games and see if that solves things.

As to your other question, it's just these two so far. I've tried a few other games just to see whether they saved and they seem to be working perfectly.

Lightning Count

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New development:

So i turned on my ds this morning to play me some more Layton and my save file was apparently corrupted and then got deleted! That's some 10 hours of game time gone down the drain and im wondering whether i should continue using my dstt or not. Any ideas why it may have happened?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica