Help with Elite Beat Agents and Phoenix Wright: AA

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Lightning Count, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Lightning Count
    OP

Newcomer Lightning Count Newbie

United Arab Emirates
    I've only tried out a few games but these are the only two so far that i can't seem to save in. For Phoenix Wright, whenever i try to continue with a save that was made in the middle of a chapter it just gives me a 'load failed' and the save disappears. Weird thing is, i can still continue from the start of the second episode (I've only completed the first) just not from where i saved in the middle.

Elite Beat Agents doesn't seem to save at all, i finished the first mission and the next time i loaded it i had to start over.

Ninja Gaiden is acting a bit weird too, every time i start it up it gives me a 'save file corrupt, please save again blah blah' message, though my save is always there and i can always continue right where i last left off.

Any suggestions? I turned in my N5 for this because of the horrible battery life and their fatal nature (Though the card gave me no problems with running games :/)

2. formicae

Newcomer formicae Newbie

Canada
    Friend of mine is having the same problem with the first two Phoenix Wrights, so I'm curious to see if anyone knows of a fix.

3. DarkestNova

Newcomer DarkestNova Member

United States
    Are these patched ROMs?
    Try getting different ROMs of the games..

Also, are any other games giving you problems?

4. Lightning Count
    OP

United Arab Emirates
    As far as i know these weren't patched. I'll try out some other roms of the games and see if that solves things.

As to your other question, it's just these two so far. I've tried a few other games just to see whether they saved and they seem to be working perfectly.

5. Lightning Count
    OP

United Arab Emirates
    New development:

So i turned on my ds this morning to play me some more Layton and my save file was apparently corrupted and then got deleted! That's some 10 hours of game time gone down the drain and im wondering whether i should continue using my dstt or not. Any ideas why it may have happened?

6. Meta-kirby

Newcomer Meta-kirby Member

United Kingdom
    Could it be your DSTT? I've finished all these games and have had no problems.
    And try to keep back-ups.