1. That_guy6805

OP That_guy6805 Newbie
    Newcomer

New Zealand
    So I was getting the error message "ERROR The card was removed (ErrDisp)" when I open FBI and Homebrew. I was gonna try to meddle with it myself so I was making a copy of the contents on the sd card and I got a message that some files were corrupted. I'm very new to all this modding stuff and I bricked my old 3ds and don't want to do it again. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Last edited by That_guy6805, Mar 9, 2021
  2. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Colombia
    Try to analyse (and possibly repair) your SD card performing this. But, if not possible after all (sadly, you get lost all your actual content), you must use a new SD card, format it and finally follow this tutorial

3. That_guy6805

OP That_guy6805 Newbie
    Newcomer

New Zealand
    I tried copying all the files into a backup folder, and that's when I got the error that some files are corrupted

4. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Colombia
    As I said above, then you must to proceed with a new SD card. Or, if posible, try to make an image of your actual SD card (a.k.a cloning the SD card) instead of just try to copy its content (but I would say that there's nothing more to do with that card and its content)

Last edited by fmkid, Mar 9, 2021
  5. That_guy6805

OP That_guy6805 Newbie
    Newcomer

New Zealand
    I'm just scared that even if I got a new sd card I couldn't just copy and paste everything onto it because some files won't copy over. What would happen if I put a fresh sd card into a 3ds with CFW? I did backup what the guide told me too if that helps.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It seems like maybe only the CIAs are corrupted. I tried accessing GM9 and it still works, so then I tried changing the download and play app back to launching up homebrew it's worked and I'm able to access FBI from that menu. Maybe I could format my new 2ds xl removing all the apps and stuff then redownload all the cias?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - corrupted, files,