Hacking Help With Acekard 2i wifi!

liban100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my acekard 2i for my 3ds arrived yesterday and i got akaio and everything for it but when i try connect my wifi with one of the games it say my internet is not compatible with the nintendo ds even though its a 3ds anyway I was reading about the acekard 2i more and found out its not dsi mode anyway to fix without changing the encryption if there isn't what encryption do i have to change my internet to please reply!

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, your DSi/3DS stores TWO different sets of connections.
The DS connections, for Nintendo DS games, and the DSi/3DS compatible apps, such as DSiWare or the Nintendo eShop.

You cannot use the DSi/3DS compatible connections on Nintendo DS Games/Roms to connect online. You must connect using the Nintendo DS Wifi Setup in-game. You can only connect to Unsecure, or WEP secured connections for online play with the DS games. Sorry.

Posts merged

Try accessing your Router Settings to change your connection from WPA/WPS to WEP or unsecure.
smile.gif

liban100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aijelsop said:
The DS connections, for Nintendo DS games, and the DSi/3DS compatible apps, such as DSiWare or the Nintendo eShop.

You cannot use the DSi/3DS compatible connections on Nintendo DS Games/Roms to connect online. You must connect using the Nintendo DS Wifi Setup in-game. You can only connect to Unsecure, or WEP secured connections for online play with the DS games. Sorry.

Posts merged

Try accessing your Router Settings to change your connection from WPA/WPS to WEP or unsecure.
smile.gif

but the game i'm trying to play pokemon white online surely it can connect to WPA2?

EDIT: also i will only change my connection settings if there is absolutly no other way to play online

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
liban100 said:
Aijelsop said:

Posts merged

smile.gif

but the game i'm trying to play pokemon white online surely it can connect to WPA2?

EDIT: also i will only change my connection settings if there is absolutly no other way to play online

I'm not completely sure about that. Maybe just try editing your connection and try again.

liban100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-sigh- guess i'll have to change my encryption........

EDIT: I've read many websites saying that i can use a wpa encryption on pokemon white

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
liban100 said:
-sigh- guess i'll have to change my encryption........

EDIT: I've read many websites saying that i can use a wpa encryption on pokemon white
that is if you play it on the dsi or in dsi mode (CycloDSi)

liban100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok now im pissed off i changed my encryption to WEP-128bits works fine with my lapot but when i try it on my 3ds i get the 52000 error &*$($&()*£$* RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME !!!!!!!! IM GONA DIE!!!!!!!

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands

liban100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quincy said:
liban100 said:
Ok now im pissed off i changed my encryption to WEP-128bits works fine with my lapot but when i try it on my 3ds i get the 52000 error &*$($&()*£$* RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME !!!!!!!! IM GONA DIE!!!!!!!
God, is it really THAT hard to google??

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na...amp;action2.y=0

Still Doesn't work when i go on my acekard 2i when i test connection it works for a bit but at internet setting on ds connections it doesn't work at all internet works perfectly on 3ds browser and anything else I am really confused and don't know what to do i really need some help!

EDIT: All I know is its got nothing to do with my internet its working fine on ANYTHING i use it on except 3ds i'll try again tommorow and maybe I'll be lucky -sigh-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*