Help With Acekard 2i wifi!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by liban100, Sep 6, 2011.

Sep 6, 2011

Help With Acekard 2i wifi! by liban100 at 8:30 PM (1,705 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. liban100
    OP

Newcomer liban100 Advanced Member

United States
    Well my acekard 2i for my 3ds arrived yesterday and i got akaio and everything for it but when i try connect my wifi with one of the games it say my internet is not compatible with the nintendo ds even though its a 3ds anyway I was reading about the acekard 2i more and found out its not dsi mode anyway to fix without changing the encryption if there isn't what encryption do i have to change my internet to please reply!

2. Aijelsop

Newcomer Aijelsop Question Asker

United States
    Basically, your DSi/3DS stores TWO different sets of connections.
    The DS connections, for Nintendo DS games, and the DSi/3DS compatible apps, such as DSiWare or the Nintendo eShop.

You cannot use the DSi/3DS compatible connections on Nintendo DS Games/Roms to connect online. You must connect using the Nintendo DS Wifi Setup in-game. You can only connect to Unsecure, or WEP secured connections for online play with the DS games. Sorry.

Posts merged

Try accessing your Router Settings to change your connection from WPA/WPS to WEP or unsecure. [​IMG]

3. liban100
    OP

United States
    but the game i'm trying to play pokemon white online surely it can connect to WPA2?

EDIT: also i will only change my connection settings if there is absolutly no other way to play online

4. Aijelsop

Newcomer Aijelsop Question Asker

United States
    I'm not completely sure about that. Maybe just try editing your connection and try again.

5. liban100
    OP

United States
    -sigh- guess i'll have to change my encryption........

EDIT: I've read many websites saying that i can use a wpa encryption on pokemon white

6. Quincy

Member Quincy Your own personal guitarist :3

Netherlands
    that is if you play it on the dsi or in dsi mode (CycloDSi)

7. liban100
    OP

United States
    Ok now im pissed off i changed my encryption to WEP-128bits works fine with my lapot but when i try it on my 3ds i get the 52000 error &*$($&()*£$* RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME !!!!!!!! IM GONA DIE!!!!!!!

8. Quincy

Member Quincy Your own personal guitarist :3

Netherlands
    God, is it really THAT hard to google??

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na...amp;action2.y=0

9. liban100
    OP

United States
    Still Doesn't work when i go on my acekard 2i when i test connection it works for a bit but at internet setting on ds connections it doesn't work at all internet works perfectly on 3ds browser and anything else I am really confused and don't know what to do i really need some help!

EDIT: All I know is its got nothing to do with my internet its working fine on ANYTHING i use it on except 3ds i'll try again tommorow and maybe I'll be lucky -sigh-