Hacking Help with Acekard 2

HylianHero1220

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I recommended it to a friend(I have a TTDS) and now, when he trys to start it with firmware it always says "System file is missing"

A little help?
hate2.gif

HylianHero1220

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, he fixed it, turns out he copied the folder containing the files to the root, not the files themselves. But now I have a new question. TWEWY keeps freezing on him. He has tried multiple ROMs and has even reformatted his SD into FAT32, no dice. Could it be a faulty Acekard?

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HylianHero1220 said:
Yea, he fixed it, turns out he copied the folder containing the files to the root, not the files themselves. But now I have a new question. TWEWY keeps freezing on him. He has tried multiple ROMs and has even reformatted his SD into FAT32, no dice. Could it be a faulty Acekard?
TWEWY doesn't work with alot of cards - on ak2 its fixed by using a very fast microsd card (adata class 6 or so) im not sure about any software fixes.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TWEWY runs fine on my AK2 with my 2GB Japanese Kingston formatted FAT16. Try playing around with some of the options, particularly those under "patches."

-Bri

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
we need to make one big sticky thread for people who need to ask questions about help.

also if TWEWY doesn't run on your flashcard be thankful, i've never played a more tedious piece of software that is more graphic novel than game.
that and the main character is someone i'd really really enjoy throttling

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.